A few weeks ago, I bought a Picture Polish called Vegas, and fell in love with it. I then realised it might have been similar to another polish I owned, so I did a comparison post - see here.
Well, fast forward a couple of weeks and I seem to have 2 MORE polishes that look similar, so I decided to a fuller comparison.
You ready ? Here we goooooo:
* thumb - OPI Animal-istic
* index - HITS Hula
* middle - CG Riveting
* ring - Zoya Nidhi
* pinkie - Picture Polish Vegas
First thoughts - uh oh.
Closer inspections -
* thumb - Animal-istic is super shimmery, with lots of light threaded through it. It's a notch or 2 lighter than Nidhi and Vegas
* index - Hula, aaaaah Hula. Love this so much. Her flakiness sets her apart
* middle - Riveting. Totally different to the others. Not only lighter, but look how it HOLDS the light, like a secret. Faintly metallic, very electric
* ring - Nidhi - glorious. Just-red, with shimmer and tones of orange and pink. Glorious
* pinkie - Vegas - gorgeous .... and er .... shit that looks similar to Nidhi. MUST be a difference somewhere. Looks closer. Nope, can't see it. But she's sooooo pretty. Sisters should stay together, right ?
Actually, actually ... yes, hold on ... yes, under my Gazillion Microscope, I can see ... yes ... definitely different .... more shimmer in Nidhi. Only by about the weight of half a gnat's fart, but it counts, right ?
Whichever of these you own, they're a joy. There's something about this type of colour that makes me feel happy inside. And YES, I doooooo need them all ;)
Enjoy xx :)