So who's ready for a new challenge ?
Crumpet's Nail Tarts are proud to present The Tri Polish Challenge.
The Tri Polish Challenge is a way to have creative fun with the polishes you already own, with no set themes. Here are the rules -
* each month Crumpet's Nail Tarts will set 3 colours for the challenge. You then choose 1 polish to represent each of those 3 colours. You must stick to those same 3 polishes throughout the entire challenge.
* example - if the colours are red, blue and green, you might pick Zoya Dakota, Models Own Beth's Blue and China Glaze Starboard. You must stick to those polishes and cannot change which polish represents which colour.
* each Challenge Day, you must use at least 2 of these 3 polishes in your mani. You must also use all 3 polishes at least once.
* you also have free use of white, black, silver, gold and glitter toppers
* there is no theme - what you do is up to you - let the colours inspire you!
* there are 4 posts in the challenge, on the Tuesday and Thursday of the 3rd and 4th week of the month
* full details and Inlinkz codes will be available in Crumpet's Nail Tarts so come and join us there :)
Special thanks to Ashley from Smashley Sparkles for having the original idea and creating the banner :) xx