The April Blogger of the Month Competition is now open.
So, a reminder of the rules ....
- you can only enter if your blog has fewer than 500 followers
- to enter, use the Add Your Link button at the end of this post to add 1 (just one) link to your favourite blog post you have done over the last 6 weeks. This is the only way to submit your entry.
- you have until the 27th of the month to enter, so that a winner can be chosen by the end of the month.
- the winner will be chosen based on the link they submitted, and the overall quality of their blog during the month
- the winner will be announced on The Crumpet at the end of the month, where your "prize" will be exposure for several of your blog posts on this blog. You can also (if you want to) do a Guest Post for me.
So, that's it - go for it ! I'm really excited to see everyone's work. I love finding and promoting new blogs, and I will try and give as many honourable mentions as I can too.