For the last couple of years, one of my first posts has been a Bucket List, crammed with goals and aims for the next blogging year.
Today, I say, I am Crumpet, and I have no goals for 2015 other than to ENJOY my blogging.
For me, that's a very liberating statement to make. I am VERY goal oriented / competitive, and I think that was part of my path to break / breakdown - wanting to Be The Best etc. As you know, taking that break has taught me a lot of things, so this year will be VERY different.
Although it may not seem like it in January haha. I have the 31DC going on, which is pretty hardcore, but I planned that in knowing that I would have the Christmas holidays to get most of it prepared (as I'm typing, Day 20 is drying on my nails).
After that though, things will go a bit slower. If I need to take a week off, I will take a week off, and I'll bloody enjoy it too!
Whilst there are no goals as such, there are still some things you can expect -
- humour and imperfection! lol
- writing. I know you love the writing, so you WILL get the return of The Secret Diary of a Polishaholic, as well as a new feature, Crumpet's Journal, which is kind of the blogging version of Polishaholic
- SIMPLES. This will continue, but probably won't kick back off again until the end of January
- honest reviews. I'll still be accepting products for review and letting you know how much I love them .. or dont
- I'm also keen for your involvement, and to write pieces you want to see. So, if you've ever wanted me to make my list of the Top 10 Red Holos of All Time or explain what a fan brush can be used for, just ask me, and I'll let you know.
Wishing all of you the very best for this next year. May it be fruitful, peaceful and darn good.
2015 - it's all about The Fun.